When you hear hoofbeats — of course you think horses…
Practice frequently with FULL CODE and gain peace of mind.
FULL CODE is medical simulation made easy.
Practice diagnosis and treatment in over 105 complex and realistic scenarios.
Runs on your iPhone, iPad, Android or browser. A case takes about 10 minutes.
Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit
Up to 54 AMA PRA Category 1TM credit hours with a Pro+CME subscription
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Every Full Code case is an open-ended simulation with over 250 possible actions and over 60 realistic results for a wide range of tests and orders. Manage cases just like in the real world:
1. Review EMS notes, triage report and patient history.
2. Ask the patient questions (if possible) and perform a physical exam.
3. Stabilize the patient (if needed) and formulate your differential.
4. Perform tests; order labs and radiology to narrow your differential.
6. Intervene as needed and consult with hospital specialists.
7. Complete the case by choosing a disposition and final diagnosis.
8. Review your score and a detailed explanation of anything missed.
SCORING & DEBRIEF
Your overall score is largely based on your diagnosis & disposition choices, but your examination, investigation & treatment choices also weigh heavily.
You can drill into each category and see a breakdown of what you did and should have done, plus detailed written explanations of why each critical or recommended action is important.
Each debrief is completed with a thorough detailed discussion written by the case author. This is 4-8 paragraphs covering the diagnosis in general, identification & management pearls, potential pitfalls, applicable clinical decision support rules and references & links for further reading.
The full code equation
A Large Library of High Quality Cases
EARN CME CREDIT
Full Code cases are certified as Continuing Medical Education (CME) and can provide AMA PRA Category 1TM credit hours. Earning CME credit requires a Full Code Pro+CME subscription (see below for pricing). All Full Code cases are an ACCME accredited activity via joint providership with EB Medicine.
- Complete your continuing education requirements with flexible and enjoyable simulation challenges.
- Each case is worth 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1TM credits. You must score an 85% or better.
- Receive an email after every CME claim, or request an aggregated certificate containing up to 10 cases to make record keeping easy.
THE CASE LIBRARY
Our library of over 105 emergency medicine cases are created by our team of Harvard-trained educators led by James Kimo Takayesu, an ED attending at Massachusetts General Hospital with 15 years of experience training emergency medicine residents. Every case is peer reviewed twice and kept up-to-date to reflect evolving standards of care and the feedback of our thousands of professional users.
CASES BY SYSTEM
Infectious Disease 17
Musculoskeletal & Orthopedic 9
To access our full library of Full Code scenarios you will need to subscribe from inside your iPhone, iPad or Android phone. Subscriptions are handled as in-app purchase via the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Our subscriptions automatically renew and can be cancelled at any time.